MORE FUN IN THE SNOW

Bryson's first ride on the snow machine!

Cadence took the boys for a spin but before she was ready Ammon showed her how to get the sled going. Cadence about went over the back!

We made a snow tunnel for the boys to play in. It kept Ammon entertained for a long time. Until he got mad because the dogs wouldn't go through it.



6 comments:

EmJay said...

Thanks for leaving a comment so I could find your blog. So cute. You've already outdone me with an awesome template & background music. How is Pokie?

Lacey Harris said...

Hey guys! Welcome to the blogging world. I was so happy to add another blogger buddy. I love the way it turned out, simply fabulous.

Bunderson Family said...

Hey!! I came across your blog through lacey's--so you can check ours out by going through their blog. It is so much fun, hope you don't mind I looked through your pics, we still need to get together for lunch or something--i do not have your number, though!! Let me know how things are going!!
Jen

AnnMarie said...

Hooray! I love finding friends again. It has been a while hasn't it? Your little guy is way cute! How old is he, 3? I saw that you said you were moving, where to? We are moving in June to Kentucky. Soooo good to hear from you!

Trevor and Amy said...

Hey Amber! I love your blog. This is such a fun way to keep in touch with everyone! Can I put your link on our blog? Thanks for leaving a comment!

Denise and Nathan said...

Amber, it's you're old roomie Denise, do you remember me....!! I saw your blog at Amy's house! How the heck are ya???