Cadence had another boy! Easton Sid Blaser was born on April 30. I finally get to see him for the first time tomorrow. I can't wait! Whitney and Mom you had better stay away from him this weekend because it is my turn to hang with baby goosey goose!
HEY!! Cadey looks awesome in that picture with her new baby!! Yes, it is hard to believe I will be having another kid...we still need to get together...I don't have your number, so email me @ jennybunderson@yahoo.com and give me your number and we can do lunch one of these days!! Looks like you listen to a little American Idol music...which David do you like best??? It's a tough one!! Ammon is getting big!! The picture of him on the toilet reading Runners' world was the best, though!!
Team Tingey was established in June of 2000! We drafted our first team member in April, 2005! On March 23, 2009 we grew from a team of three to a team of five.
2 comments:
HEY!! Cadey looks awesome in that picture with her new baby!! Yes, it is hard to believe I will be having another kid...we still need to get together...I don't have your number, so email me @ jennybunderson@yahoo.com and give me your number and we can do lunch one of these days!! Looks like you listen to a little American Idol music...which David do you like best??? It's a tough one!! Ammon is getting big!! The picture of him on the toilet reading Runners' world was the best, though!!
Please tell Your sis I said Hi, and congratulations!
Post a Comment