CRAZY BOYS

Ben and Cadence let Bryson stay and hang out with Ammon for a week after Christmas. The boys had so much fun together. We only had one crazy incident during the week. Jeff and I pushed a couch up against Ammon's bed so that the boys could sleep in a little fort in Ammon's room. Well at about 1:00 a.m. we wake up to screaming. So we both go running into the room only to find Ammon puking all over himself and all over Deeders. It was pure chaos! I grabbed Deeds and Jeff grabbed Ammon and we got the situation under control in a pretty speedy manner. Needless to say I think we will be able to handle twins. Sorry we didn't get any pictures of the crazy night, but here are a few pictures highlighting the boys week of fun.
These two boys love to wear their Spider-Man costumes ALL THE TIME! When they were running on the track they told me "we are super-fast" I asked why and they said "because Spider-Man is super fast!"
Here are the Spider-Man twins having a blast at the fun zone. They played for two hours solid in this jungle gym area and they still were not tired. I thought it was pretty funny watching them because they scared all the little girls away.

I don't know why Ammon has to act like his dad......how hard is it to say cheese?


Once again...way to go Jeff...look what you've done!

Oreos & Milk!!!!
Deeders loved drinking out of the little mug.

Out of three boys I could only get one to look away from the movie and smile for the camera. Easton is adorable!

6 comments:

Bunderson Family said...

I love the pictures, boys are fun...Cadence needs to get a blog (tell her to get one that!!). P.S. I love the song on your blog...Forever Young, Reminds me of Napolean!!

Becky said...

Cute pictures! I miss you guys already! Tell Ammon I said thanks for the date. It was a blast!!

MyrLynn said...

It is nice to see what neighbors are up to! I like your background. You will be great with twins. I am sure they won't slow either of you down any.

Jill said...

I am so glad that you left me a comment. I love to find new blogs to look at! I bet you are so excited to get a boy and a girl! That is so exciting!! We need to talk more.

Trevor and Amy said...

Sounds like it was an eventful week! It's always eventful when there's peuk involved. Poor kid! Ammon makes me laugh. I love how he smiles. Way to go Jeff! I like your new picture on the right side of your blog! Your hair is way cute! I'm so jealous!

Stephanie said...

I hope you don't mind- i'm adding you to my blog. It's fun to see what you've been up too via blog since you live so far away! I won't be a hermit Summer! I'm excited to see you twin progress, it brings back so many memories!