GRANNY'S BIRTHDAY BASH

The adorable birthday granny!

Sisters!
Why are both of you hunching down? I thought we were all the same height!

Burks & Kells listening to the poem uncle Ben wrote for Granny.



No smiles from sassy sisser for this photo shoot!
All of us grizzies.
We were only missing two (Nate kitty & Jeff Honey).

All the great-grandkids.

Granny and Grandpa's beautiful grandkids.
We haven't been all together for a really long time because of missions and such.

Some of the girl cousins!

Yay for acting like grizzies!


Carly and all the great-grandkids ready to get some candy.

3 comments:

Becky said...

So many things to say. First off you look amazing. So tiny. I'm happy for you (but deep down quite jealous). Next totally didn't even recognize Burklee. No joke didn't realize it was her till I saw the shirt. LOve the shirt! And the boots. So so cute. I will say though, when I see her in that outfit next, leggings better be worn underneath it. I'm just going to pretend she was wearing jeans because the weather right? Even if I'm not right just agree. :) Haha love the photos. Oh and the Halloween costumes, I just about died. Especially the lets say Superman. Ahhh! I need a girl. Oh but Ammon and Kells couldn't have looked cuter themselves. Can't wait to see you in a few!

Becky said...

meant superwoman

Erica said...

This was such a FUN weekend! So glad I was there so I didn't miss out on all the grizzie fun! Too bad our two cute husbands were the work-a-holics that couldn't be there!!! :) We are so excited you guys will be in NYC soon!!!! Can't wait! Love ya!